Comment Crack Whore?

Yep, that’s me.  Like the bird on a wire waiting to get my next fix!
Hello, my name is Mama Bird. I am a comment crack whore. It has been 3 mins since I checked to see if I had a new comment. Isn’t admitting if half the battle?

I have it so bad that if I leave the computer to I don’t know cook, clean, take care of the babe, even tinkle I carry my crackberry! Last week the roller ball fell out said crackberry and I broke into a cold sweat! WHAT was I missing?  I called every mobile phone store in a 50 mile radius to learn that none of these providers carry the “ball”. I ordered a 3 pk so if this tragedy strikes again I will be prepared!  My heart is racing as I am typing this as I wonder who is reading me now? Am I going to be a famous blogger?

I started blogging this past fall and quickly found the Hot Flash Queen. She was calling  to me  the way that  bitty lady on Poltergeist called to Carol Anne… you know the one that squished and giggled when she walked… “Mama Bird  follow the light”. I did.

I am addicted. I NEED your comments! Don’t make me beg. But, I will.

Are comments your crack? Why don’t you join CCWA?

me

22 comments

1. Krista says:

I’m not a comment whore, but I’m definately an enambler sometimes..LOL

I do love getting comments, I can’t lie. It gives me the tingles when I see a new person reading one of my blogs!

2. Traci says:

Hi. My name is Traci and I am a comment crack whore.

I carry my iPhone everywhere. So I UNDERSTAND. I’m glad to find you via CCWA and look forward to reading more about your nest.

🙂
    Traci
    38andgrowing.blogspot.com

3. Matty says:

Howdy, I’m joining up from CCWA. I keep hearing about people using their mobile device to get and give comments. I’ve never tried that, but maybe I’m missing out on something. I like to think I’m not THAT addicted to blogging, but who am I kidding?

4. Tracie says:

I know I’m on “staff” at the CCWA and everything but I’m actually more of a blogging addict in general.

I was already a follower but now I’m a Facebook Fan, too.

xoxo

5. JoeyRes says:

I haven’t gone so far as to get a mobile blog commenting device, but I do check for that little envelope on my laptop MANY times a day. I don’t think it’s a problem really. I just comment a little every day.

6. Daffy says:

Peep…peep….does your nest have room for me too? A duck and a bird should be blogmates, don’tcha think?

Thanks for the ball tip on the crackberry. I’ve no doubt I will soon be needing one myself. I think my fingers text in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up with my phone in my hand…exactly as I had fallen asleep….

Problem? What problem….

7. Busymom3 says:

I too am a comment crack whore, I am also a twitterholic and blogaholic. It is so good to know that we are not alone :)I also confess to owning a charger for my iphone for each of my vehicles and my purse just in case my battery gets low so i am never to far from my google reader!

8. Lisa says:

Hello, my name is Lisa and I am a comment crack whore! I don’t know where it went so wrong but man it feels good!!
    I am sooo glad I’m not alone in this! I thought something was wrong with me, well uhh, you know what I mean.

9. Blissed-Out Grandma says:

Hi, I love to comment as much as I like to get comments! Love your ideas, recipes, and Star Wars cakes! My grandson (who is 3 today) also could live on fruit–and yogurt. We make his lunch every day; must try a couple of the items you mentioned.

10. jackie fo says:

comments are totally like crack – i am obsessed, everytime i get one its like a high …. you are brave for posting your TRUE feelings about comments…. just goes to show that everyone feels the same way!!!!