The Honest Scrap award rules are simple:
Thank the person who “nominated” you and link back to that blog post.
I would like to THANK The Cooking Lady for the nomination of a HONEST SCRAP AWARD!! I have never received an award like this so I am HONORED!!
Tell 10 honest things about yourself—and make the interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
Pass the award on to ten blogger’s who you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap, and whose blog’s you find brilliant in design and/or content.
My “Honest Scrap”
1. I am obsessed with technology. I break out into a cold sweat if my crackberry battery is getting low.
2. I read cookbooks like novels. I collect them and display them on my bookcase.
3. I never thought I would find a man that I couldn’t run off. I did.
4. I have wanted to be a Mom since I was about 8 yrs old and now I am. It is WAY harder than any job I have ever had.
5. I am so OCD that I will change a roll of toilet paper (at your house) so that the paper rolls over the top.
6. I watch every cooking show and day dream about being THE NEXT FOOD NETWORK STAR!!
7. I am very tough on the outside but actually very sensitive.
8. I am extremely loyal.
9. I hate feet, people who blow there nose in public, bad manners and peeps that wear too much perfume.
10. I love my boys, my friends, the smell of fresh laundry, a clean house, fresh cut grass, my garden, a long summer day, sweet tea & my swimming pool.
I would like to spread my joy with the following peeps that I have had the pleasure of making their acquaintance! xoxo