We recently had a pot luck lunch at work and Deanna brought a Grape Salad, odd at first glance but oh so tasty and really quick and easy to make! I am going to take this to Christmas Morning Brunch.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Feeds a lot!!
What is your FAV Brunch dish?
xoxo, Mama Bird