Oh my goodness! It has been a full year since I wrote the 21 things I wanted to accomplish in 2010! And now it is 2011!! So, without too much pomp and circumstance I think I will go with the fun number of 21 again!
1. Learn how to use my CRICUT CAKE
2. Continue to build Mama Bird’s Nest cake and catering biz
3. pick a cookbook for each month and cook 1 new recipe a week!
4. DE-CLUTTER pick 1 day a week while Jack is at pre-school to be my “clean-out” day
5. read for pleasure, start a book club? Read a book a month ( I read a total of 5 books last year, good start!)
6. go to the movies
7. Date Night, once a month
8. BE GREEN (continue spreading the Juice Box Brigade!)
9. Once a month Family Outings!! (ck next week for my plans!!)
10. Back to Meal Planning!! (saves time & MONEY!!)
11. Paint kitchen and do something with family room paneling
12. Paint Shutters
13. Landscape yard
14. Lose the last 20 lbs. I have lost 60+ pounds since March!!!!!!!!
15. Pay it forward!
16. Potting train Trixie our new Laberdoodle puppy! may need all new flooring!!
17. Plan garden and get seedlings planted EARLY!!
18. be more involved in places I am passionate about
19. Listen more, talk less
20. write with a purpose; share fun, food & parties on Mama Bird’s Nest, get more followers!!!
21. BE HAPPY! HAVE FUN! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!
xoxo, Mama Bird