If you are anything like me you my too be thinking where the heck has the time gone? 2010? Good grief, I am not much of a resolutions kind of girl, as they seem to much I set way to many and end up feeling that I let myself down. So, this year I am more into Goal Setting. I like to set goals that are somewhat attainable so that I can “feel good” about the Goals I am hoping to achieve. This is a list of things that must get done, could stand to get done and it sure would be nice if it did happen!…. drumroll please…
21 THINGS TO DO in 2010!!
MARCH RE-CAP * = in progress
*1.pick a cookbook for each month and cook 1 new recipe a week!
*2.DE-CLUTTER pick 1 day a week while Jack is at pre-school to be my “clean-out” day
(I have a HUGE goodwill pile, huge!)
*3. read for pleasure pick a book and blog about it (on 3rd book)
4. go to the movies (still haven’t been)
5. make photo album for 2009. Now I must keep up for 2010
6.reduce, reuse, recycle! GREEN is the new black!
7. date night once a month and a playdate for Jack
*8. continue to do my Weekly Meal Planing
9. walk regularly
10. Take fun family day trips once a month (
Feb~Circus,snow) March- Curious George Live!
11. double the size of my garden
12. landscape yard
13. re-start up dinner club and keep it going! (slack friends)
14. get more active at church
15. paint shutters on house
16. potty train Jack
17. Have extended family meals once a month
18. Change Jack’s Room from baby to boy! sad….he’s growing so fast!!
19. Paint and re-do Master Bedroom Filoli Ballroom (an awesome green/blue) 1/9
20. Do a few things for myself, and NOT feel guilty about it!
21. Be nicer to Hubs, he is such a great Dad I give such a hard time!
And of course, Lose Weight
BIG NEW JOURNEY starts on March 8th!!