Love, the fact that the year I could care less about the Super Bowl, I get orders for zillions ok, hundreds of mixed dozen cupcakes. Maybe it is where I live too many team jumpers here in the South. Who do I pull for? Always have, always will Bucs and the Saints. Anyhoo, here’s to the mixed dozen for those who couldn’t decide who to pull for! Have fun.
xoxo, Mama Bird
Oh my goodness! It has been a full year since I wrote the 21 things I wanted to accomplish in 2010! And now it is 2011!! So, without too much pomp and circumstance I think I will go with the fun number of 21 again!
21 things in 2011
1. Learn how to use my CRICUT CAKE
2. Continue to build Mama Bird’s Nest cake and catering biz
3. pick a cookbook for each month and cook 1 new recipe a week!
4. DE-CLUTTER pick 1 day a week while Jack is at pre-school to be my “clean-out” day
5. read for pleasure, start a book club? Read a book a month ( I read a total of 5 books last year, good start!)
6. go to the movies
7. Date Night, once a month
8. BE GREEN (continue spreading the Juice Box Brigade!)
9. Once a month Family Outings!! (ck next week for my plans!!)
10. Back to Meal Planning!! (saves time & MONEY!!)
11. Paint kitchen and do something with family room paneling
12. Paint Shutters
13. Landscape yard
14. Lose the last 20 lbs. I have lost 60+ pounds since March!!!!!!!!
15. Pay it forward!
16. Potting train Trixie our new Laberdoodle puppy! may need all new flooring!!
17. Plan garden and get seedlings planted EARLY!!
18. be more involved in places I am passionate about
19. Listen more, talk less
20. write with a purpose; share fun, food & parties on Mama Bird’s Nest, get more followers!!!
21. BE HAPPY! HAVE FUN! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!
What’s on your 2011 List?
xoxo, Mama Bird